Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Become more aware of your Environment.

As a kid I participated in almost every team sport, I learned alot about team work, and I learned alot about myself. I learned that listening to a set of rules and regulations for past time enjoyment wasn't the way I wanted to live my life. Rollerblading was introduced to me, and I decided to pursue it for a better part of my young life, until I realized I was more comfortable with my left foot forward.

Snowboarding, Surfing, Skateboarding.

It wasn't until the past 5 years that I started realizing the freedoms the earth provides you. Becoming involved in these sideways stanced past times opened my eyes to the environment and how much we rely on mother nature to provide us with perfect conditions.

If all we have to do is become more aware of our environment to preserve the regulation free activities that are available to us, then I am a life time supporter.

Forrest Shearer knows how it is, we all should.

No comments:

Post a Comment