Friday, December 30, 2011

You wont find any of that here.

I gave it a try once, for about two weeks.

I tried reading about it, but the boredom strewn and unhappiness that followed ruined it.

I seldom watch TV, almost never if its on more than the news.

I find conversations pertaining to it useless because no one is ever correct.


Today at work, I briefly stated that I dont vote. Expecting no response, I never turned into the conversation and attempted to focus the customers I was supposed to be following. Before I even got the "te" out of my mouth someone gasped made a completely moronic statement, "well you should!" followed by, "what if the federal government made every surfer pay $500.00 to go in the water!?!?"

great.

In my life, every minute counts and I am not going to waste it arguing on something I dont know enough about. If I feel that there is ever someone qualified enough to make decisions based on the people and not on money, then yes I will vote. Until then I'm going to continue living a worry-free and and ridiculously fun life, learning how to be self sustainable. (Please dont comment, "Well if you want to continue that way of life you need to vote.")

You will never find a post here that is meant to be one sided, expressing my views on a subject that I know nothing about.

Stay positive and feel alive.


If that didn't get anyone fired up, maybe this will

1 comment: